New Student Orientation
New Student Orientation: Lion 101 and Welcome Week
We are glad you’ve chosen to pursue your education at Vanguard. There are so many exciting things awaiting you as you begin this new chapter. Welcome Week (apart of New Student Orientation) is an essential part of making a successful transition into our community. During orientation, you will be introduced to Academics, Student Life and upperclassmen who are here to support you. So clear your calendar and make plans to attend.
- Is New Student Orientation Mandatory?
- When/where is check-in?
- Can families attend orientation?
- What are the safety guidelines on campus?
- How do I notify you if I have a special request (additional assistance, food allergy, etc.)?
- My parents need a hotel for the weekend. Where should they stay?
- Orientation and Thriving
We look forward to welcoming you in January!