Welcome to Vanguard! Commuter Life is here to get you connected and experience everything the Vanguard community has to offer.
Here’s how it works:
• You must first submit your $400 Enrollment Deposit online in order to participate in this program. Capacity is 35 students and on a first come- first served basis. Priority is given by deposit date. This event is for new, incoming commuters.
• Check in on Tuesday, July 24th at 11:30am to the dorms: get your key, enjoy a welcome lunch and meet 35 of your future classmates
• Attend the afternoon full of events designed to acclimate you to Vanguard
• Enjoy an evening of activities: food, games, hanging out, worship, s’mores, and more
• Sleep over FOR FREE in the dorms: experience how many of your classmates will be living next year
• Wake up to breakfast in the cafe
• Enjoy a morning of meeting the VPs and ‘big wigs’ of Vanguard & other favorite staff members
• Check out on Wednesday, July 25 @ 11am.
This is a $75 value for FREE as long as you sign up soon to claim 1 of the 35 spots!
Commuter life has helped provide opportunities for me to be involved here at Vanguard. They have done, and do their very best, to make sure that all commuter students feel included and connected here at school.
I LOVE being a commuter. I love the community and the effort Vanguard puts in to make us feel included.
Being a commuter during my first year at Vanguard has shown me that Vanguard does truly care about their commuters and does their best to have events during the day when we are on campus. Attending the Summer Commuter Kickoff greatly helped me to feel welcomed to VU and I also met VU Commuters through this event who are now my friends!
My experience as a commuter at Vanguard has been amazing. I get to involve myself with both commuters and residents who want to connect, which makes college a better experience.