- What are the required documents needed to begin receiving VA education funds?
- Does Vanguard participate in the Yellow Ribbon Program?
- What is the Yellow Ribbon Program?
- How do I get my GI Bill benefits?
- I’m not sure which chapter of the GI Bill to choose. What should I do?
- How much will the VA pay towards my tuition?
- I have been approved for the Post 9-11 GI Bill (Chapter 33). How much will the VA pay towards my tuition?
- How can I contact the VA’s educational benefits department?
- Where is the Veterans Center Located?
- How can I speak to Vanguard University’s Certifying Official?
GI Bill® is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs(VA). More information about education benefits offered by VA is available at the official U.S. government Web site at https://www.benefits.va.gov/gibill.