TRANSFER TO VANGUARD UNIVERSITY
We believe learning happens best in the context of relationship. Our faculty spend countless hours – both inside and outside the classroom to serve as professor-mentors.
Our commitment is to go beyond academics that leads to transformation.
Step 1: Choose A Program
Step 2: Apply
Step 3: Meet with a Counselor
An Education Counselor will contact you to schedule an appointment. The appointment will include a review of the program, financial aid, completion of an unofficial transcript evaluation, and what to expect in the admission’s process.
- Items to bring to the appointment include:
- Certificate of Eligibility
- DD.214 (Discharge Papers).
- VA Form 22-1995 (If Applicable).
- Copy of college transcript(s)
- Copy of military transcript(s)
Questions? Email the VA School Certifying Official or call (714) 668-6131
Student Forms & Info
- Getting Started – How to Apply for Benefits
- Student Financial Policies
- Agreement of Understanding
- Yellow Ribbon Application (if applicable)
During Semester Registration:
- Alternative Registration
- Military Leave
- VA Form 22-1995 Request for Change in Program or Place of Training
- VA Form 22-5495 Dependents request for change
- VA Form 24-0296 Direct Deposit
GI Bill® is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs(VA). More information about education benefits offered by VA is available at the official U.S. government Web site at https://www.benefits.va.gov/gibill.