TITLE IX POLICIES AND PROCEDURES
Title IX of the Educational Amendments of 1972 states:
“No person in the United States shall, on the basis of sex, be excluded from participation in, or be denied the benefits of, or be subjected to discrimination under any education program or activity receiving federal financial assistance.”
Vanguard University is committed to ensuring an educational environment in which the dignity of every individual is respected, and to providing an environment for employees, students, and campus visitors that is free from harassment.
You may review our Title IX Policy by clicking here.
Vanguard University is committed to providing an environment that is free from harassment. If you, or someone you know has experienced harassment we encourage you to report it so that we can help maintain a safe environment.
- Purpose and Policy Statement
- Scope and Definitions
- Title IX Policy Table of Contents
- 1.0 Equal Opportunity, Harassment and Nondiscrimination
- 2.0 Policy Expectations with respect to consensual relationships
- 3.0 Equity Grievance Process for resolving grievances of harassment, sexual misconduct and other forms of discrimination
- Title IX Policy and Procedures (Full PDF)