Plan an Event
The initial step to hosting your event at Vanguard University is to submit an inquiry via our request form.
Additionally, you can call our office at 714-662-5293 to speak to a Conference & Event Services staff member.
All events are subject to university approval. The following required information will be requested:
- Description and website of your organization
- Event purpose
- Detailed event agenda
Below is the projected timeline of required forms and information due prior to your event date. For your convenience, a downloadable checklist can be found here.
- Submit signed contract and 10% non-refundable deposit as listed on contract two (2) weeks after received
- Provide your assigned Event Manager with a certificate of insurance along with signed contract
- Submit equipment and AV needs to your assigned Event Manager
- Contact VU’s on-campus caterer, Bon Appetit, for any catering for your event 714-966-6730
- If applicable, submit a list of rental equipment and insurance from outside vendors to your assigned Event Manager
- Final payment for the event is due 30 days from receipt of post-event invoice
We accept payments in the form of checks or credit cards. Please make checks payable to "Vanguard University of Southern California", ATTN. Conference Services and mail to the following address:
55 Fair Dr.
Costa Mesa, CA 92626
If you are paying by credit card, please visit our e-commerce site.