Career Services offers free one-on-one individualized career advising to current Vanguard University students from undergraduate, graduate and professional studies programs, and all Lion alumni. Wherever you are in the career development process, we will be by your side. We invite you to schedule an appointment to develop a personalized plan.
Appointment Topics Offered:
- Resume Review
- Cover Letter Review
- Mock Interview
- Job and Internship Search
- Graduate School Applications
- Assessment Results
- Career Direction and Planning
- Choosing a Major
- Personal Statement Review
- LinkedIn Profile Review
- Cover Letter
- What Can I Do With This Major?
- Career Direction
- Graduate School
Learning about your personality type, career interests, work values, skills, and strengths will help you make better-informed career choices. Career Services offers various assessments with individualized interpretation and counseling.
- Career Mentoring Program
- Graduate School + Seminary Fair
- Graduate School Preparation Workshops
- Job + Internship Fair
- Camp + Ministry Fair
Scott Academic Center, 2nd Floor
- Schedule an Appointment: Log into LionsLink to schedule an appointment with a Career Counselor. Once logged in, click on the "Request a Counseling Appointment" link in the Short Cuts Menu.
- Walk-In Hours: Walk-In Hours are not offered during Summer break. Please schedule an appointment.