Job Shadow: Employers FAQ
The Job Shadow Program is a one-day, experiential learning opportunity that exposes students to potential career paths and work environments. The program introduces students to professional work culture, as well as career opportunities that relate to their interests and skills. Employers may choose to host students virtually or in-person.
- Important Dates
- Can I host a student virtually?
- Can I participate for a full or partial day?
- Can I host more than one student for the program?
- What will the student be doing while they are at my company? Does Vanguard decide that or do we?
- When will I host a student with my company?
- How will the student get to my company? Are we responsible for transportation?
- How are students selected to participate in this program? How are they matched with my company?
- When is the submission time frame for participating in the Job Shadow Program?
- What are the benefits for participating?
- I'm interested in participating! How do I get started?
Questions? Interested in participating? Please contact the Career Services team at email@example.com or 714-619-6474.