2022 Job Shadow Program: Employers
The one-day program will take place on a date of your choice during March 21 - 25, 2022. It will be an opportunity to mentor Vanguard students, providing them with exposure to job functions within your organization and industry. The program is designed to be an educational experience for students, as this may be their initial exposure to a professional environment. Your participation is valuable, as you will be giving students a chance to explore a career area they might otherwise not have exposure to.
Thank you in advance for your leadership and support!
- Support a program that gives Vanguard students a competitive advantage
- Develop your employees’ mentoring, coaching and leadership skills
- Provides early identification of potential candidates for internships and full-time positions
- Showcase the daily activities, challenges and requirements of your organization
- Promote your organization to a younger network, introducing students to your culture
- Gain perspective and insight from the next generation
- Participate in a unique program that will allow you to promote your organization's social responsibility
- What is the Job Shadow Program?
- Can I host a student virtually?
- When will I host a student with my company?
- What will the student be doing while they are at my company? Does Vanguard decide that or do we?
- How will the student get to my company? Are we responsible for transportation?
- How are students selected to participate in this program? How are they matched with my company?
- When is the submission time frame for participating in the 2020 Job Shadow Program?
- I'm interested in participating! How do I get started?
Your participation in Vanguard University’s JSP signifies your desire to help students stand out as they prepare for their future careers. For many of our students, this may be their first time stepping into a professional environment. Our desire is that this program serve as an inclusive, educational experience to bridge the awareness gap between students and various professional industries. This program is meant to serve as a tool to build a student’s confidence and expose them to opportunities designed to increase their social capital. THANK YOU for supporting Vanguard University students.
Questions? Interested in participating? Please contact the Career Services team at email@example.com or 714-619-6474.