Campus Public Safety
Stay Safe Lions
WOMENS SELF - DEFENSE AND PEPPER SPRAY TRAINING
Future Class Dates To Be Announced
Register by emailing David Dye.
- Parking and Traffic Enforcement
- Safety Escorts
- Door Lock/Unlock Services
- Crime Reporting
- Bicycle Registration
- Safety and Security Patrol
- Safety Equipment Monitoring
- Cooperation With Local Police, As Needed
- Lost and Found
- Lockdown Drill Procedure
- Lockdown Procedure
Parking and Traffic Enforcement
Door Lock/Unlock Services
Safety and Security Patrol
Safety Equipment Monitoring
Cooperation With Local Police, As Needed
Lost and Found
Lockdown Drill Procedure
- The speed limit on campus is 15 MPH
- All vehicles must be parked in a painted marked parking stall
- All vehicles must be operational
- Citations are accumulative and are tracked by Campus Public Safety.
Guest and Event Parking
Vanguard University requires a valid parking permit to be displayed at all times while parking on the Vanguard campus.
Lost and Found Items
Our mission is to provide a safe and secure environment for our students, visitors, faculty and staff. Our goal is to reduce or eliminate crime and safety hazards on campus. We do this by partnering with you in upholding all university campus rules, regulations and all applicable laws and ordinances. This partnership allows for a safe and secure atmosphere where students and employees are able to pursue their life’s goals.
All Campus Public Safety Officers are trained and certified by the California State Bureau of Consumer Affairs as licensed Security Officers. Many of the officers have many years of experience in law enforcement / security operations.