Here you can view your Vanguard billing statements, and recent account activity as well as make payments and store profiles. In addition, you can request to receive reminders via text messaging. Finally, you can set up your parents or guardians to aces your bills and make payments on your account.
For written instructions on how to navigate your MyBill account, please click the link on a specific topic below:
For instructions to log into MyBill, click here
For instructions to view your account information, click here
For instructions to pay in full/ make a one-time payment, click here
For instructions to enroll in a payment payment plan, click here
For instructions to add an authorized payer/user, click here
Electronic Refunds are electronic transfers of funds directly to the bank account of your choice (checking or savings) through our secure payment website, TouchNet. Once your VU account reflects a valid credit and all pending/estimated aid has been disbursed, the Office of Accounting Operations will automatically process an electronic refund. No request is necessary. Please allow 5-10 business days for processing.
How do I set up my Electronic Refund Account?
Follow the instructions below in order to set up your Electronic Refund Account:
- Log onto your Self Service portal
- Select the Banking Information tab (located on the right-hand side of the page)
- Select Add an Account (located on the upper right-hand side of the page)
- Select Active and click the Next button
- Enter your bank account information (checking or savings)
- Click "I agree to the terms and conditions" and then click Submit
For a step by step guide to set up an Electronic Refund Account, click here
PLEASE NOTE: You will receive an email notification once an electronic refund is processed on your account. If no Electronic Refund Account is available at the time of the credit disbursement, a check will be sent to your primary address on file.
Not a student? Authorized users can view real-time activity, view billing statements, and make payments online through MyBill. Please see student instructions below for adding an authorized user:
- Visit your Self Service Portal
- Click the "User Options" (located on the menu)
- Select “ View/Add Authorized User”
- Enter authorized user information
- Decide permissions and click “Continue”
- Read and agree to Disclosure Agreement
- Click "Submit”
For step by step guide on how to add an Authorized User, click here
Your authorized user will then receive an email with their own personal login information and instructions.
Office of Accounting Operations
Email: Accounts Receivable
Cashier Hours: 8am-4pm
55 Fair Drive
Costa Mesa, CA 92626