#CaliforniansForAll College Corps
The #CaliforniansForAll College Corps program will help create debt-free pathways to college while engaging students in problem solving within their communities across California. Vanguard University is proud to be one of 45 new partner campuses for College Corps initiative. Over the next two years Vanguard will partner with Concordia University, Irvine and Irvine Valley College in mobilizing students to engage in areas of K-12 Education, Food Insecurity and Climate Action. Applications for 2023-2024 are now open to all enrolled undergraduate students -- the priority deadline is February 22, 2023.
- What are the benefits of being a College Corps Fellow?
- What is a Fellow and what is the fellowship?
- I'm an AB 540 Dreamer, am I eligible?
- 450 Hours?
- How do I apply?
- What if I have to drop out?
- What if I don't have a car?
- I will be a new VU Student in the Fall 2024 semester - can I apply?
- Will this impact my financial aid?
Vanguard is proud to be a member of the OC College Corps Consortium along with Concordia University, Irvine and Irvine Valley College. Together, we will mobilize 200 Fellows to serve our local community.
Goals for this program
Create a generation of civic-minded leaders with the ability to bridge divides and solve problems.
Help low-income students graduate college on time and with less debt.
Address societal challenges and help build more equitable communities across California.