#CaliforniansForAll College Corps
The #CaliforniansForAll College Corps program will help create debt-free pathways to college while engaging students across California in solving problems in their communities. Vanguard is proud to be one of 45 new partner campuses for College Corps for this initiative. Over the next two years Vanguard will partner with Concordia University Irvine and Irvine Valley College in mobilizing students to engage in areas of K-12 Education, Food Insecurity, and Climate Action.
- What are the benefits of being a College Corps Fellow?
- What is a Fellow and what is the fellowship?
- I'm an AB 540 Dreamer, am I eligible?
- 450 Hours?
- How do I apply?
- VU has been awarded this grant for 2 years - can I do both years?
- What if I have to drop out?
- Is there transportation assistance?
- I'm not interested in those areas of service - can I do something else?
- I will be a new VU Student in the Fall 2022 semester - can I apply?
- Will this impact my financial aid?
Applications are currently closed for the 2022-2023 program year.
If you would like to be added to the waitlist, please hit Apply Now.
Vanguard is proud to be a member of the OC College Corps Consortium along with Concordia Irvine and Irvine Valley College. Together, we will be mobilizing 200 Fellows to serve our local community.
Goals for this program
Create a generation of civic-minded leaders with the ability to bridge divides and solve problems.
Help low income students graduate college on time and with less debt.
Address societal challenges and help build more equitable communities across California.