Welcome to the Vanguard University community!
We’re excited that you will be joining the next entering class. We've been leading and innovating Christian higher education since 1920, when we welcomed our first class. Today we continue to launch students into successful careers with a top-rated education, excellent practical skills and comprehensive training in the liberal arts and sciences. Let us show you why we are one of the leading Christian universities in the West and you'll understand why we say, "Your story matters."
- Secure your seat at Vanguard University. Submit your $400 Enrollment Deposit, along with the Acknowledgment of Acceptance form by May 1. The Enrollment Deposit is refundable in writing through May 1. You may also pay your Enrollment Deposit by credit card online.
- Submit your On-Campus Housing Application or Off-Campus Petition. Complete and return either an On-Campus Housing Application or Off-Campus Petition (based on your housing preference indicated on your application).
- File 2017-2018 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA), online at fafsa.gov. Vanguard University’s FAFSA school code is 001293. You must file your FAFSA by the March 2 priority deadline to be considered for need-based aid with limited funding sources.
- Plan on attending an on-campus Academic Registration date: Monday, June 12; Friday, June 16; Monday, June 26; Monday, July 10.
- Request your official final transcript(s) to be sent to Vanguard University no later than August 1. Failure to do so may impact financial aid eligibility.
- Financial Registration with the Office of Accounting Operations must be completed by August 1. Information will be provided at Academic Registration.
- Become an official Lion at mandatory Welcome Weekend on Friday, August 18.
- Classes begin Monday, August 21.