Value, Tuition & Aid
Investing in a Vanguard education includes everything from tuition to other student services expenses—about 97% of Vanguard students receive financial aid. Financial Aid is offered through the FAFSA application and select students may qualify for an affiliate partner discount. Please contact our admissions team to learn more.
Visit Financial Aid for further information.
- General Education and Elective Units
- Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration
- Bachelor of Arts in Management
- Bachelor of Arts in Psychology
- Bachelor of Arts In Theology with A Concentration in Ministry and Leadership
- Early Childhood: Bachelor's Degree
- Early Childhood: Certificate
- Early Childhood: Individual Courses
- RN to BSN (Bachelor of Science in Nursing)
- Individual Courses