How To Apply
Vanguard University’s online and degree completion programs for adults offer quality academics with the flexibility for your life. Are you ready to start your next chapter at a premier Christian college in California?
Getting started is simple:
- Complete Online Application and pay the $45 non-refundable application fee.
- Submit official transcripts for all institutions previously attended, including high school or GED. Request for Official Transcript form
- Two Professional References (Business Only)
- One Professional Reference (Nursing Only)
- Admissions Essay (Business, Religion, Psychology, and Early Childhood Education)
- Resume (Business and Religion applicants only)
- Complete final admissions interview
- Proof of High School graduation/GED
- Cumulative grade point average of 2.0 (on 4.0 scale) or better on all prior college work
- Completion of Application Process including forms, fees, essays, references, transcripts and academic registration appointment