How To Apply
Vanguard University’s flexible online and evening courses are designed for students with a busy daytime schedule. Are you ready to start your next chapter at a premier Christian college in California?
Getting started is simple:
- Complete your Online Application.
- Submit official transcripts for all institutions previously attended, including high school or GED.
- Please request all electronic transcripts be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please request all hard copies be mailed to: Vanguard University School for Professional Studies, 55 Fair Drive, Costa Mesa, CA 92626.
- Statement of Purpose
- Pay the $45 non-refundable application fee.
- Resume (Business and Theology applicants only)
- Complete final admissions interview
We encourage all applicants to complete their FAFSA for the 2020-2021 academic year during the admissions process. Please use the following link: FAFSA and when asked to enter the 'School Code' use Vanguard University's number: 001293.
- Proof of High School graduation/GED
- Cumulative grade point average (GPA) of a 2.0 or above on a 4.0 scale for all prior college work*
- Completion of application process including forms, fees, statement of purpose, resume, official transcripts and final admissions interview
*All applicants, regardless of their cumulative GPA are reviewed on a wholistic basis and are encouraged to apply.