STUDY THE ISSUES AND BE A VOICE
Vanguard University’s fully online Anti-Human Trafficking Certificate program is designed for professionals and students with a full schedule. These courses provide novices and professionals with the knowledge to identify and strengthen roles, practices, and community efforts to combat all aspects of human trafficking and exploitation. Are you ready to complete this four course certificate and be a force for recognizing and fighting human trafficking? Getting started only takes two steps!
- Complete your Online Application.
- Connect with one of our trained Admissions Counselors who will confirm your application information and admit you into the certificate program.
It really is that simple!
Our Top Ten Question's Answered:
- What day and time are courses offered?
- Who Are My Instructors?
- How often do new classes begin?
- Who takes these courses?
- What is the Cost of Tuition?
- IS FINANCIAL AID AVAILABLE?
- Are there any pre-requisite's to taking these courses?
- Are discounts available for the AHT Certificate Program?
- What if my organization wants to create a partnership for ongoing discounted training?
- Is Vanguard University accredited?
We know you might have additional questions and we are here to help answer them. Please feel free to reach out to your assigned Admissions Counselor or contact our entire team using the details below. We look forward to serving you.
Brannon Andrews serves students whose last name begins with the letters A-L and can be contacted directly at:
firstname.lastname@example.org or (714)668-6117
Alexis Varela serves students whose last name begins with the letters A-L and can be contacted directly at:
email@example.com or (714) 668-6111
The Professional Studies Admissions Team can be reached at:
firstname.lastname@example.org or (714) 668-6130
Our Main Office Hours are Monday -Thursday 8:00 AM to 6:00 PM and Friday 8:00 AM to 12:00 PM (noon)