- When is the deadline to apply?
- I filled out the application – now what?
- Is there graduate housing?
- Are there scholarships?
- Is there a GPA requirement?
- Do I need official transcripts from all undergraduate institutions I attended?
- How do you accept supporting documents?
- Can I transfer credits or units into my program?
- Is financial aid available?
Vanguard University offers graduate academic scholarships for the clinical psychology, education, leadership studies, organizational psychology, and theology programs. These 10-15% tuition scholarships are based on cumulative undergraduate GPA calculations. You will automatically be awarded a scholarship if you qualify. Vanguard University also offers a colleague discount for the RN to BSN, MSN, and CNS programs. Please ask your admissions counselor for more information.
Our admissions office can accept supporting documents through mail, email, fax or drop-off. You are welcome to submit one document at a time, or collect all documents and submit together.
Mail: Graduate & Nursing Admissions, 55 Fair Drive, Costa Mesa, CA 92626
email@example.com | fax: 714-966-5471