Financial aid forms for 2022-2023 are available below. Be careful to use the appropriate academic/financial aid year.
Submit documents via the Financial Aid Self-Service portal.
- 22.23 Financial Aid Self-Service Portal Instructions
- 22.23 Loan Change Instructions
- 22.23 Affidavit of Immigration Status for Cal Grant Recipients
Effective May 18, 2022, the U.S. Department of Education announced temporary changes to the federal financial aid verification process for the 2022-23 academic/award year. At this time, several verification documents are no longer required. Do not submit any document not requested in your Financial Aid Self-Service portal.
- 22.23 Citizenship Status Verification
- 22.23 Dependent Verification Worksheet V4/V5
- 22.23 Independent Verification Worksheet V4/V5
- 22.23 Parent Income and Expense Worksheet
- 22.23 California Dream Act Dependent Verification Worksheet