Use Your Benefits to Begin Your Education
Thank you for serving our country. Now it’s time to start a fresh chapter in a community of veteran students who have been in your shoes. Are you ready to start your next chapter at a premier Christian college in California? Getting started is simple:
After receiving your CCCID and completing the CCCApply registration apply to be a student at Vanguard University.
- Where is the Veterans Center?
- What am I Eligible For?
- Do I renew my benefits every semester?
- How do I pick a major?
- What is the Yellow Ribbon Program?
- How do I access and manage my VA benefits?
- What are the GI Bill Pay Rates for Chapters 30, 33, 1606, and 35?
- What is the GI Bill Pay Rate for Chapter 31?
- Do you offer priority registration?
- Where can I find the Student Certification of Enrollment (Chapter 30 only)?
- Where can I find tuition waivers for Veterans' Dependents?
- Does VU offer any scholarships for Veterans?