Drawer Trigger

Undergraduate Transfers


If you are not a traditional undergraduate student (16 week classes), click here for Professional Studies transfer information. If you are considering a study abroad program, additional forms are necessary.

Current undergraduate students must fill out a Request to Transfer Off-Campus Units form before taking any courses off campus. Without this form, current students are not assured that classes will transfer based on #Transfer Rules for Current Students.

Courses must be taken for a letter grade but will not be counted in your cumulative GPA at Vanguard. Courses taken as credit/no Credit or pass/fail will not transfer. Students who have matriculated into Vanguard may not transfer units from unaccredited institutions.

We invite you to take the next step