Rush transcripts are only needed if requesting a paper transcript and will be processed within 24 hours, Monday – Friday.
Transcripts will not be issued to, or on behalf of, any student whose Vanguard student account is not paid in full or whose Federal Perkins loan is delinquent.
*Students graduating 2012 and beyond will receive a complimentary copy of their transcript at the time they receive their diploma.
For College Credit Connection and Teacher Advancement Program students:
To access unofficial transcripts:
- Go to http://myvu.vanguard.edu/
- If unable to log in or you’ve forgotten your password, contact IT at https://vanguarduniversity.zendesk.com and email helpdesk to have IT reset your password.
- Once logged in, select “students” on left-hand side, select “academic profile” from the new drop-down menu, and then select “transcripts”.
- Select transcript type, and “submit”.
- Print from the website browser.
Please feel free to call the Office of the Registrar at 714.662.5209 or email us if you have questions.