Drawer Trigger

Credit By Examination


Advanced Placement Exams

CLEP Exams

International Baccalaureate Exams

See the links above if you are a high school student considering credit by examination for general education courses at Vanguard. 

If you are a current undergraduate student considering a CLEP exam, you must fill out a Request to Transfer Off-Campus Units form before taking any courses. Without this form, current students are not assured that classes will transfer based on Transfer Rules for Current Students.