College Credit Connection & Teacher Advancement Program Transcripts
Please read the message below in its entirety before ordering transcripts:
If you order your transcripts without reading the following, they may be blank OR your latest course grades may not appear on your transcript. Vanguard University will not issue you a reprint for free. You will have to reorder them from Parchment if you ordered the transcripts before your grades are posted.
Official transcripts will be available
Electronic transcripts are $8 per transcript. Paper transcripts are $10 per transcript and are mailed using USPS.
Steps for ordering transcripts:
- You will receive two separate emails regarding your grades. One is from CCC with your grade report and the second is from the TAP Office with a copy of your unofficial transcripts.
- After receiving the email from the TAP Office with your unofficial transcripts, click on “Order Your Official Transcripts Here”
- If you have an existing account with Parchment for transcript ordering, please refer to section a below. If you are a new user, please refer to section b below.
a. Please sign in using your user credentials found under “Returning Users”
b. Please click “Create Account” and complete the new user prompt
- If sending to an Institution, look for your recipient in the Search field. If it doesn’t render a match, click on the link under the Search field to “Send to Yourself, Another individual, or Third Party”
- Complete the order process