Spring 2021 Registration
begins november 16, 2020 THROUGH november 20, 2020
Academic Pre-Registration for SPRING 2021 and SUMMER 2021 will take place NOVEMBER 16-20, 2020 for all programs. Students are encouraged to meet with their academic advisor prior to pre-registration and should contact their academic department for a remote appointment. Please note that if you have a hold on your educational record, you will not be able to register for classes until the hold has been removed.
Academic registration schedule for current TRADITIONAL UNDERGRADUATE students is as follows:
- Students with current academic class standing of Senior (90+ units), Mon., November 16
- Students with current academic class standing of Junior (60-89 units), Tues., November 17
- Students with current academic class standing of Sophomore (30-59 units), Wed., November 18
- Students with current academic class standing of Freshman (0-29 units), Thurs., November 19
- Open registration for all traditional undergraduate students, Fri., November 20
Academic registration for students in the PROFESSIONAL STUDIES and GRADUATE PROGRAMS will begin on Monday, November 16, 2020 and conclude on Friday, November 20, 2020.
For assistance with academic preregistration, please contact your academic advisor, program coordinator/director, or the Registrar's Office at firstname.lastname@example.org
The academic course schedules listed below are provided as a resource document for planning your academic term. These documents will be uploaded three times a week (Monday, Wednesday, and Friday).
CURRENT STUDENTS - For the most up-to-date information on course availability, please refer to Student Planner. To access your Student Planner, log in to MyVU using your Vanguard credentials.
NON-DEGREE SEEKING STUDENTS (Dual Enrollment or Students at Large) - Contact the Registrar's Office or the appropriate academic unit for further assistance.