fall 2023 Registration
april 10, 2023 THROUGH april 14, 2023
Academic Registration for FALL 2023 is April 10-14, 2023 for all academic programs. Students are encouraged to meet with their academic advisor/student success coordinator prior to registration. Please note that if you have a hold on your educational record, you will not be able to register for classes until the hold is lifted. Open registration (online, through Self-Service portal) will continue after April 14 and through the end of the add/drop period in September.
Academic registration schedule for current TRADITIONAL UNDERGRADUATE students as follows:
- Students with current academic class standing of Senior (Completed 90+ units) Monday April 10
- Students with current academic class standing of Junior (Completed 60-89 units) Tuesday April 11
- Students with current academic class standing of Sophomore (Completed 30-59 units) Wednesday April 12
- Students with current academic class standing of Freshman (0-29 units) Thursday April 13
- Open registration for all traditional undergraduate students Friday April 14
Academic registration for students in the PROFESSIONAL STUDIES and GRADUATE PROGRAMS will begin on Monday, April 10, 2023 and conclude on Friday, April 14, 2023.
For assistance with academic preregistration, please contact your academic advisor, program coordinator/director, or the Registrar's Office at email@example.com
NOTE: YOU MUST CLICK "REGISTER NOW"
FOR ALL TERMS IN WHICH YOU HAVE PLANNED CLASSES!
(fall 2023 16 WEEK TERM, fall 2023 8 WEEK 1, ETC.)
CURRENT STUDENTS - For the most up-to-date information on course availability, refer to your Degree Tracker through the VU Self-Service portal. To access your Degree Tracker, log into VU Self-Service using your Vanguard credentials by Clicking Here.
NON-DEGREE SEEKING STUDENTS (Dual Enrollment or Students at Large) - Email the Registrar's Office: firstname.lastname@example.org for details on how to apply and register for courses.