Fall 2021 Registration
begins april 12, 2021 THROUGH April 16, 2021
Academic Pre-Registration for FALL 2021 will take place APRIL 12-16, 2021 for all programs. Students are encouraged to meet with their academic advisor prior to pre-registration and should contact their academic department for an appointment. Please note that if you have a hold on your educational record, you will not be able to register for classes until the hold has been removed.
Academic registration schedule for current TRADITIONAL UNDERGRADUATE students is as follows:
- Students with current academic class standing of Senior (Completed 90+ units), Mon., April 12
- Students with current academic class standing of Junior (Completed 60-89 units), Tues., April 13
- Students with current academic class standing of Sophomore (Completed 30-59 units), Wed., April 14
- Students with current academic class standing of Freshman (0-29 units), Thurs., April 15
- Open registration for all traditional undergraduate students, Fri., April 16
Academic registration for students in the PROFESSIONAL STUDIES and GRADUATE PROGRAMS will begin on Monday, April 12, 2021 and conclude on Friday, April 16, 2021.
For assistance with academic preregistration, please contact your academic advisor, program coordinator/director, or the Registrar's Office at firstname.lastname@example.org
The academic course schedules will be posted online on March 24, 2021.
CURRENT STUDENTS - For the most up-to-date information on course availability, please refer to Student Planner. To access your Student Planner, log in to MyVU using your Vanguard credentials.
NON-DEGREE SEEKING STUDENTS (Dual Enrollment or Students at Large) - Contact the Registrar's Office or the appropriate academic unit for further assistance.