Spring 2023 Registration
November 14, 2022 THROUGH november 18, 2022
Academic Registration for SPRING 2023 will take place November 14-18, 2022 for all programs. Students are encouraged to meet with their academic advisor/student success coordinator prior to registration. Please note that if you have a hold on your educational record, you will not be able to register for classes until the hold has been removed. Open registration (online, through self-service) will continue after November 18 and through the end of the add/drop period in January.
Academic registration schedule for current TRADITIONAL UNDERGRADUATE students as follows:
- Students with current academic class standing of Senior (Completed 90+ units) Monday November 14
- Students with current academic class standing of Junior (Completed 60-89 units) Tuesday November 15
- Students with current academic class standing of Sophomore (Completed 30-59 units) Wednesday November 16
- Students with current academic class standing of Freshman (0-29 units) Thursday November 17
- Open registration for all traditional undergraduate students Friday November 18
Academic registration for students in the PROFESSIONAL STUDIES and GRADUATE PROGRAMS will begin on Monday, November 14, 2022 and conclude on Friday, November 18, 2022.
For assistance with academic preregistration, please contact your academic advisor, program coordinator/director, or the Registrar's Office at firstname.lastname@example.org
NOTE: YOU MUST CLICK "REGISTER NOW"
FOR ALL TERMS IN WHICH YOU HAVE PLANNED CLASSES!
(spring 2023 16 WEEK TERM, spring 2023 8 WEEK 1, ETC.)
CURRENT STUDENTS - For the most up-to-date information on course availability, refer to your Degree Tracker through the VU Self-Service portal. To access your Degree Tracker, log into VU Self-Service using your Vanguard credentials by Clicking Here.
NON-DEGREE SEEKING STUDENTS (Dual Enrollment or Students at Large) - Email the Registrar's Office: email@example.com for details on how to apply and register for courses.