fall 2022 Registration
April 11, 2022 THROUGH april 15, 2022
Academic Registration for FALL 2022 will take place April 11-15, 2022 for all programs. Students are encouraged to meet with their academic advisor/student success coordinator prior to registration. Please note that if you have a hold on your educational record, you will not be able to register for classes until the hold has been removed.
Academic registration schedule for current TRADITIONAL UNDERGRADUATE students as follows:
- Students with current academic class standing of Senior (Completed 90+ units) Monday April 11
- Students with current academic class standing of Junior (Completed 60-89 units) Tuesday April 12
- Students with current academic class standing of Sophomore (Completed 30-59 units) Wednesday April 13
- Students with current academic class standing of Freshman (0-29 units) Thursday April 14
- Open registration for all traditional undergraduate students Friday April 15
Academic registration for students in the PROFESSIONAL STUDIES and GRADUATE PROGRAMS will begin on Monday, April 11, 2022 and conclude on Friday, April 15, 2022.
For assistance with academic preregistration, please contact your academic advisor, program coordinator/director, or the Registrar's Office at firstname.lastname@example.org
NOTE: YOU MUST CLICK "REGISTER NOW"
FOR ALL TERMS IN WHICH YOU HAVE PLANNED CLASSES!
(fALL 2022 16 WEEK TERM, FALL 2022 8 WEEK 1, ETC.)
CURRENT STUDENTS - For the most up-to-date information on course availability, refer to your Degree Tracker through the VU Self-Service portal. To access your Degree Tracker, log into VU Self-Service using your Vanguard credentials by Clicking Here.
NON-DEGREE SEEKING STUDENTS (Dual Enrollment or Students at Large) - Email the Registrar's Office: email@example.com for details on how to apply and register for courses.