There are two printers at the library. One is a print kiosk located by the hex table computers. The second printer is located in the computer lab.
Each semester, students are allotted $11.00 to their printing account. It costs 8 cents to print in black and white. To check your printing funds account, go to print.vanguard.edu. Need to add more money to your account? Print fund cards can be purchased at the circulation desk for the following amounts:
To add funds to your print account with a print card:
- Log on to a computer using your Vanguard username and password
- Open up a web browser (Chrome or Firefox) and go to print.vanguard.edu
- Log in to this area with your Vanguard username and password
- Click on the “redeem card” tab on the left of the page
- Type in the print fund card number, including the dashes
- Continue to print
The IT building has a color print kiosk for 20 cents per page.