WHEN: Friday, May 7th at 10:00am and 2:00pm
Division of Social and Behavioral Sciences
Division of Theology
Division of Education, Arts & Humanities
Division of Business and Communication
Division of Natural, Physical and Health Sciences
WHERE: Mariner's Church in Irvine, CA
WHO: May 2021 Graduates and up to 3 guests per household
*Subject to modifications or changes due to COVID-19 and in accordance with state and local guidance
WHEN: Saturday, May 1, 2021
- Asian Pacific Islander Graduation Celebration 9:00- 10:00am
- Black Student Graduation Celebration 12:00- 1:00pm
- Hispanic Student Graduation Celebration 3:00- 4:00pm
- Professional Studies Graduation Celebration 6:00-7:00pm
*Registration required: Click here to register.
WHEN: Thursday May 6th at 10:00am
WHERE: On the Campus Mall
- How do I get approved to graduate?
- How do I know what ceremony I will be participating in?
- How do I RSVP to participate in Commencement?
- How do I order my regalia, graduation announcements, diploma frame, and class ring?
- Will my family be able to attend?
- How can my other family members or guests watch me graduate?
- HOW DO I GET TICKETS FOR MY GUESTS?
- How can I get extra tickets?
- Can I wear a stole?
- Can I decorate my graduation cap?
- What if I am not comfortable attending the in-person event?
- Will there be a Grad Fest?
- When will I receive my degree?
- How do I update my address to receive my diploma?
- Why was the commencement date changed?
- Why a Baccalaureate-Commencement for in-person?
- What can I expect in the Baccalaureate-Commencement in-person event?