Dear Class of 2020,
Thank you for the high level of response to the Commencement Survey. The results showed an overwhelming consensus to celebrate in 2020 and we are making that a priority. Most graduates wanted Commencement to be held in August, but as of now the California Governor’s guidelines prohibit us from doing so.
Please know that as Federal and State orders allow it we are ready to activate Commencement plans, so once it is clear when events of this type may resume in the State of California we will finalize the date and location. We are committed to communicating information quickly and giving you ample time to plan for you and your families to attend.
- Will Commencement 2020 take place on May 7, 2020?
- When will Commencement take place for Class of 2020?
- Will there be a Baccalaureate Service?
- What if I want to purchase my cap and gown?
- How will I receive my degree?
- How do I update my address to receive my diploma?
- What is the Senior Appreciation Event?