Based on the consensus of the Class of 2020, Commencement is postponed to Saturday, December 12, 2020. Survey results indicated that 65% of students prefer to wait until December in anticipation that families can attend, while only 28% of students desired to resume as planned.
December will be the final date for Commencement. The event will take place within the state and local gathering guidelines at that time. We will reach out to you in the fall as more information becomes available.
We look forward to celebrating your achievements and honoring your hard work! Thank you for participating in our survey. For questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Will Commencement 2020 take place on May 7, 2020?
- When will Commencement take place for Class of 2020?
- Will there be a Baccalaureate Service?
- What if I want to purchase my cap and gown?
- How will I receive my degree?
- How do I update my address to receive my diploma?
- What is the Senior Appreciation Event?