We are happy to announce Commencement will take place on Wednesday, August 19, 2020, on Vanguard's Main Campus. We are hosting multiple 100-person maximum ceremonies that will take place throughout the day. The event will be in a social distance format with masks coverings required for attendees.
To participate in Commencement, you must PRE-REGISTER no later than July 10. A follow-up email with detailed instructions and ceremony times will be sent on July 24, which will confirm your participation (pending graduation clearance from the Registrar’s Office). Please be sure to order your regalia by July 9.
Due to CDC capacity regulations, there will be no guests in the audience; and we will communicate alternative viewing options for your family and friends. For graduates not able to attend in-person, please register below so we can acknowledge you during your ceremony.
Please check the Commencement website for up-to-date information. We look forward to celebrating our centennial Class of 2020!
*This event is subject to cancellation based on changes in County, State or Federal event guidelines.
- Will Commencement 2020 take place on May 7, 2020?
- When will Commencement take place for Class of 2020?
- Will there be a Baccalaureate Service?
- What if I want to purchase my cap and gown?
- How will I receive my degree?
- How do I update my address to receive my diploma?
- What is the Senior Appreciation Event?