Prepare for an exciting career that will shape the next generation. Fully online courses equip you as an early childhood professional for teaching, administration, leadership in the field and more. Learn to effectively create and implement meaningful, developmentally appropriate curriculum, partner with parents and families, promote young children's learning and development from birth through age eight, and all from a Biblical worldview perspective.
- Fully online classes
- 5-or-7-week course format
- Small class sizes
- Personal interactions with early childhood education professors
- Transfer units toward a bachelor’s degree
- Earn a bachelor’s degree, Transitional Kindergarten or Early Childhood Certificate, or take individual courses as needed for continuing education
- Integrate faith and learning
- Complete your degree in 18-24 months
The B.A. in early childhood prepares students for roles in teaching, curriculum development, administration, and more. This program also offers a concentration in Special Education or S.T.E.A.M. (Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts, and Math).
- The Transitional Kindergarten Certificate offers several pathways to qualify students to teach in transitional kindergarten programs.
- The Early Childhood Education Certificate offers the foundational early childhood courses and qualifies students for a variety of CA Child Development Permit levels.
Non-degree seeking students may take individual early childhood courses to meet your needs for continuing education or to learn more about early childhood education.
The maximum class size is 18, allowing for individual attention and communication between students and instructors.
Classes start year round. 99% of our transfer students complete the program within 12-24 months.
Highly qualified professionals provide personalized instruction with care.