Master of Arts in Theology
The Academic Program of M.A.T.
This degree program requires 11 required courses (33 units), 4 elective courses (12 units) and the Exit Option Integrative Seminar (3 units). Students choosing the Directed Reading (3 units) or the Master’s Thesis (3 units) Exit Option instead of the Integrative Seminar will register in additional 3 units for the Exit Option Design and Proposal course, which will be applied toward the 12 unit elective requirement.
The program will consist of 48 total units.
- OTG 518 - Old Testament Theology and Exegesis (3 units)
- OTG 690 - Seminar in Old Testament (3 units)
- NTG 508 - New Testament Theology and Exegesis (3 units)
- NTG 542 - Christology in the New Testament (3 units)
- THOG 510 - Systematic Theology: Christology, Anthropology, Soteriology (3 units)
- THOG 520 - Systematic Theology: Pneumatology, Ecclesiology, Eschatology (3 units)
- THOG 530 - Systematic Theology: Theological Method, Revelation, Theology Proper (3 units)
- THOG 645 - Theology and Ministry in a Postmodern Context (3 units)
- CLSG 715 - Church and Contemporary Moral Issues (3 units)
- CLSG 720 - Theology and Theory of Leadership (3 units)
- CLSG 741 - Biblical Exegesis and Expository Preaching (3 units)
COST PER UNIT
LENGTH OF PROGRAM
Fall, Spring & Summer
*Tuition is based on the 2019/2020 academic year and is subject to change.