Master of Arts in Organizational Psychology
The Master of Arts in Organizational Psychology (MAOP) is a 35 unit practice-oriented program.
Course Requirements: 35
Our students come from 10 different states and completed bachelor's degrees in majors such as business and management, psychology, communication and political science.
- Human Resources Manager
- Consulting Firm Founder
- Talent Acquisition Partner
- Talent Management Consultant
- Organizational Development Consultant
- National Head of People and Compliance
- Analyst, Talent and Rewards
- Program Development Manager
- Regional Project Manager
- Training and Talent Development Manager