Vanguard's MS in Organizational Psychology and People Operations is 40 credit hours—completed over four semesters—and culminates with the completion of an applied project. Our organizational psychology courses provide you with research experience and allow you to specialize your skill set through an applied project.
- One course at a time
- Five- and eight-week course sessions
- Evening in-person and online course options
- Complete in just 16 months
- Gain consulting experience
- Develop a strategic skill set
- Grow your professional network
- Create a consulting portfolio
Total Units: 40
Cost Per Unit: $715*
Length of Program:
Fall (online) Spring (in-person)
*Tuition is based on the 2022/2023 academic year and is subject to change.
Schedule a meeting with our program coordinator to know more about the program.