Next Session Begins May 11th
"LEADERS ARE MADE -- NOT BORN"
he Master of Arts in Leadership Studies equips students for transformational leadership in their organizations, churches, and nonprofits within the global community. Learn how to integrate best practices of real-world leadership with theology, culture, ethics, and spirituality.
Engage with faculty and students in a collaborative learning environment that provides an ideal experience for developing critical thinking skills and participating in a long-standing Vanguard community network.
- Apply leadership theory, a theological and ethical framework, and critical thinking skills in order to creatively impact their organizations and environments
- Apply the intercultural and communication skills necessary to lead in partnership with people of other cultures and contexts.
- Apply tools of moral reasoning and decision making to ethical dilemmas in specific contexts of leadership, life, and ministry.
- Formulate and present a theological framework of spirituality in relation to character development and the soul care of leadership.
Vanguard University offers this world-class MA in two formats. Both are taught by the same top-ranked faculty using the same core curriculum, and both are designed for working adults. Students can choose from the following:
1. Traditional Format (classes on campus). Students enroll in two 8-week classes (3 units each) one night a week throughout the semester (currently offered on Thursday nights, 6-10 p.m.); and a 1-unit Saturday class.
2. Online Format (live-online) Students enroll in two 8-week classes (3 units each) one night a week throughout the semester and a 1-unit Saturday class. Students engage in a variety of online learning activities, including extensive reading and reflection, a live online format with faculty and other students, threaded discussions, and independent research.