Mission: The Master of Science in Clinical Psychology program equips its students to serve with excellence as Christian mental health professionals by providing the highest quality of rigorous academic training, guided professional development, and integrative faith-based learning in a collaborative and supportive environment.
Our degree prepares students for licensure as Marriage and Family Therapists and/or Professional Clinical Counselors within the state of California.
- Classes are offered in the late afternoon and evening.
- Variety of schedule options that include full-time, part-time, as well as evening-only tracks.
- Mentoring and individual attention from faculty and staff.
- Environment that facilitates development of a cohesive and supportive community.
The Master of Science in Clinical Psychology is accepting applications for Fall 2021 admissions.
- The Priority Deadline for Fall 2021 is March 1 (to secure an early interview and for your best chance at acceptance).
- Applications completed after the Priority Deadline are considered on a space available basis.
Note: The 3-year, evening only option is available on a limited, first come first served basis (based on completed application date), so APPLY NOW if you would like this option.
We offer a variety of support and resources to our alumni and professional partners such as practicum sites, supervisors, therapists, etc.
LENGTH OF PROGRAM
Fall and Spring
Our degree meets the
for licensure as an MFT
and/or PCC in the state of
PRIORITY APPLICATION DEADLINE:
Spring: October 1
Fall: March 1
COST PER UNIT
*Tuition is based on the 2021/22 academic year and is subject to change.
3000 W MacArthur Blvd, Suite 100
Santa Ana, CA 92704