Transfer to Vanguard University
We believe learning happens best in the context of relationship. Our faculty spend countless hours – both inside and outside the classroom – to serve as professor-mentor, not just teachers. Our commitment to go beyond academics leads to transformation…Your story matters, transfer today.
Step one – Choose a Program
Read about BA Program Details, Requirements, Upcoming Start, Student Life.
Step Two – Apply
Complete a Vanguard University application.
- Traditional Undergrad Application
- Professional Studies Programs Application
- The application fee is waived for Transfer Veteran Students.
- Remember to mark Veteran status on the application.
Step Three – Meet with a Counselor
An Education Counselor will contact you to schedule an appointment. The appointment will include a review of the program, financial aid, completion of an unofficial transcript evaluation, and what to expect in the admission’s process.
- Items to bring to the appointment include:
- Copy of college transcript(s)
- Copy of military transcript(s)
Contact Chris Kupitz, PS Education Counselor at 714.668.6113
Did you know? Community College Veteran students have the option to cross-enroll in Vanguard University’s Professional Studies Programs. Cross-enrolling allows students the opportunity to add General Education courses during gap periods at the Community College to minimize a reduction in BAH pay during these gaps. Read More!