Thank you for your interest in Vanguard University.
International students must be enrolled full-time and maintain a minimum of 12 credits each semester. International students are not eligible for any financial aid with the exception of institutional talent scholarships.
- October 1, preferred deadline
- June 1, preferred deadline
International students must submit the following requirements:
- Online Application. You may also download a PDF version of the application.
- $45 non-refundable application fee. Can be paid via cash, check, money order or Visa or MasterCard credit card.
- Pastoral Reference
- Academic Reference Letter
- Official Transcript(s) – all transcripts reflecting prior coursework must be submitted. Transcripts must be evaluated, not just translated, by an official agency.
- Official TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) scores. The minimum TOEFL score requirement is 80 on the internet version.
- Affidavit of Financial Support – If supported by personal and/or family funds, submit this form with an original bank statement in U.S. currency reflecting bank balance availability of the total amount listed below. If sponsored by a government or other official agency, an official letter stating that the funding and/or scholarship is valid for use at Vanguard University must be submitted.
- Copy of Valid Passport
- Students applying within the U.S. – must submit copies of their visa, I-94, and if on a student visa, copies of their I-20 A-B Form.