Thank you for your interest in Vanguard University.
International students must be enrolled full-time and maintain a minimum of 12 credits each semester. International students are not eligible for any financial aid with the exception of institutional talent scholarships.
- October 1, preferred deadline
- June 1, preferred deadline
International students must submit the following requirements:
- Online Application. You may also download a PDF version of the application.
- $45 non-refundable application fee. Can be paid via cash, check, money order or Visa or MasterCard credit card.
- Pastoral Reference
- Transcript Request Form
- Official Transcript(s) – all transcripts reflecting prior coursework must be submitted. Transcripts must be evaluated, not just translated, by an official agency.
- Official TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) scores. The minimum TOEFL score requirement is 80 on the internet version. If English is the primary spoken language and medium of instruction at the institution(s) attended and at least two years of full-time study occurred at such institution(s), the TOEFL may be waived.
- Affidavit of Financial Support – If supported by personal and/or family funds, submit this form with an original bank statement in U.S. currency reflecting bank balance availability of the total amount listed below. If sponsored by a government or other official agency, an official letter stating that the funding and/or scholarship is valid for use at Vanguard University must be submitted.
- Copy of Valid Passport
- Students applying within the U.S. – must submit copies of their visa, I-94, and if on a student visa, copies of their I-20 A-B Form.