- Early Action Deadline: December 1 – For top academic scholarship consideration and application decision by January 15
- Priority Deadline: January 15 – For top academic scholarship consideration and application decision by March 2
- Regular Decision Deadline: March 2 – For regular scholarship consideration and application decision within four weeks
- Regular Decision Deadline: December 1 – For regular scholarship consideration and application decision within four weeks
How to Apply
Traditional undergraduate students only.
- $45 non-refundable application fee
- Official high school or GED transcript (all freshman and transfer applicants)
- Official college transcript(s) (applicants who have completed college coursework)
- Official SAT or ACT test scores (all freshman applicants). SAT school code 4701 and ACT school code 0432.
- Submit the Transcript Request Form online or download a PDF version to give to your school counselor, advisor, or registrar
- Submit the Pastoral Reference online or download a PDF version
Please complete the online application. Additional documentation is needed from international student applicants. Please click here for a list of documentation and deadlines.
Former VU students interrupting their educational program by not registering in any subsequent spring or fall semester must submit an Abbreviated Application to the Undergraduate Admissions Office. If the length of absence exceeds two consecutive semesters, the student will be required to meet any new graduation requirements which may be in effect at the time of re-admission. Students who have completed twenty-four (24) units at VU and have formerly declared a major, after being out of attendance for no more than two consecutive semesters, may return finding that the requirements have not changed.
Students at Large
A Student at Large is a non-degree seeking, part-time (limit 6 units per semester) student. Students at Large are not eligible for financial aid. Students at Large must submit an Abbreviated Application (with a $15.00 application fee) and an Add/Drop or Summer Registration form to the Undergraduate Admissions Office. The application and forms may be emailed to email@example.com or faxed to 714.966.5471.