The Teacher Advancement Program’s record of excellence is the result of a combination of fundamental elements:
- Our students are teachers throughout California who are genuinely interested in increasing their effectiveness in the classroom.
- Courses are designed to help teachers meet the emerging needs of K-12 students in public and private schools.
- Extraordinary instructors with advanced degrees and practical experience as teachers, principals and district administrators.
- Teaching strategies based on how the brain works and how people learn best.
- Information from teachers and administrators guides our course development and improves the overall program quality.
TAP is committed to providing high quality continuing education for teachers. We invite you to learn more about our program and our continuous improvement efforts. Please select a topic from the menu on the left side of the page for which you would like more information.
If you have any questions, need assistance, or have suggestions for our ongoing improvement, please do not hesitate to call the Teacher Advancement Program.
Thank you for visiting us and being our partner in the continuing professional development of teachers.