Student leadership is a wonderful way to get involved, gain skill, and give back. We hope that you will prayerfully consider the positions available and choose to apply.
Spring 2017 Student Leader Hiring:
Steps to Employment
1. Verify that you meet the criteria.
Read all requirements for GPA, chapel standing, available for mandatory dates, etc.
2. Check out the positions available
Click here to see a list of all student leadership positions you can apply for.
3. Attend a MANDATORY informational meeting:
- Friday, February 3 at 10:00am in Needham Chapel.
- Monday, February 6 at 10:00am in Needham Chapel.
4. Fill out the application by noon (12:00pm) on February 17th.
*Click here to get started.*
*Note, you cannot save and return to your application. If you would like to preview and prepare your answers prior to filling out the online form, click here.
5. Sign up and prepare for your department interview no later than February 20th.
- After you apply, you will be directed to a website to sign up for department interviews and to register for the Career Launch Event.
- This is a mandatory part of the process.
- Review interview tips.
*If you have any questions about the process, please email VUstudentlifestaff@gmail.com