New Student Housing Forms

Enrollment Management will provide all new students a link to complete the 2016-2017 On-Campus Housing Application or Off-Campus Petition.

Your $400 enrollment deposit must be paid prior to submitting your housing form. We will be unable to process your housing form until your enrollment deposit has been paid.

Returning Student Housing Forms

All returning students are required to complete a new On-Campus Housing Application or Off-Campus Petition for each academic school year.

Copies of the On-Campus Housing application and Off-Campus Petition are also available in the Residence Life Office.

In case of form error, please contact the Residence Life Office at 714-662-5273 or