- Laguna and Huntington Halls: $2,230 per semester
- Balboa, Newport, and Catalina Halls: $2,435 per semester
- Vanguard Centre: $2,540 per semester
- When enrolled in housing, all residents are charged a refundable $150 cleaning deposit to cover the cost of any room damage that occurs during residency.
Meal Plan Charges
- 10 meals per week + $200 Dining Dollars: $1,860 per semester
- 12 meals per week + $175 Dining Dollars: $2,025
- 15 meals per week + $150 Dining Dollars: $2,205 per semester
- 19 meals per week + $100 Dining Dollars: $2,275 per semester
- Commuter Meal Plan* – 50 meals: $355
- Commuter Meal Plan – 25 meals: $185
*Commuter Meal Plans must be purchased in the Cashier’s Office in the Office of Accounting Operations
If enrolled in or planning to be enrolled in at least 7 units (Undergraduate), VU requires students to participate in the Student Health Insurance Plan unless proof of comparable coverage is indicated on the Housing Contract. Students who do not request to have their insurance waived or enter incomplete information by September 12th will automatically be enrolled in the VU Student Health Insurance Plan for the entire semester and charged accordingly ($837.00). For inquiries about benefits, contact United Healthcare toll-free at (800) 767-0700 or online at www.UHCSR.com/vanguard.
All Undergraduate students waiving out of VU’s Student Health Insurance Plan must complete the online waiver form at studentcenter.UHCSR.com/vanguard each semester by the established deadline. Contact the Office of Accounting Operations for information regarding health insurance waiver deadlines.