The Inter-Club Council (ICC) is a place for club presidents to meet once a month to discuss issues pertinent to the individual clubs. Clubs provide a place for students to get involved, to develop, and give back to the community.
Want to join a club?
If you are looking for a way to get involved, joining a club is a great place to start. The Office of Student Engagement sponsors student initiated and run clubs through which anyone can get plugged into campus, make new friends, enjoy a particular hobby or special interest, advocate for a great cause, and so much more.
To get involved in a club email the leaders listed below.
Want to start a club?
Is there something you are interested in that you do not see listed below? Consider starting your own club! The Office of Student Engagement sponsors student initiated and run clubs and would love to help you get started. Here are the steps you need to know:
- Find something you are interested in. This can be a hobby, social justice issue, culture of interest, national organization, etc.
- Find at least 10 other students that may potentially be interested in the club as well – these students do not have to commit to being in the club, but must agree that they are interested
- Find a potential club advisor (read club advisor requirements here)
- Fill out the Club Application.
- Your application will be reviewed by the Coordinator of Student Programming (CSP) and the Director of Leadership Development and Student Engagement. You will be contacted by the CSP to schedule a time to meet and talk about your club in person, and your application will be approved or you will be asked to make adjustments.
- Create a Club Charter (Click here to view sample charter). The CSP will give you more information about this after your application has been approved.
- Submit the club charter to the Coordinator of Student Programming and the Director of Leadership Development and Student Engagement for approval.
- You will be contacted if your charter is approved, and with information regarding your next steps.
- Please note: Clubs can officially begin during the first week of each semester. You can still go through each of the above steps anytime during the school year, but your club will not be able to officially begin until the first week of the semester.
Official Fall Clubs Coming Soon!