Friday, February 27, 2015
All Vanguard University grandparents are invited to join their student for a day full of free activities on February 27, 2015! Grandparents will have the chance to experience their grandchild’s home away from home, and much more!
Grandparent’s Day is a free event. Reservation required for attendance. Please RSVP by February 20, 2015.
Please note that Grandparents Day is a special event for students and their grandparents–if grandparents require assistance throughout the day, please contact us at (714) 619-6482 to make arrangements.
If you would like to add your student’s grandparent(s) to our database for future communication, click here.
For a more complete look at the schedule, click here.
Snapshot of events
- Check In
- Continental Breakfast & Devotions
- Healthy Body, Healthy Mind
- Dessert with the President
- Men’s Baseball vs. Concordia
- Lewis Wilson Institute (Dr. Doretha O’ Quinn)
- Giving Thanks to Vanguard Grandparents
- Theater Department Feature Ah, Wilderness! and Director Open Forum
Grandparent’s Day is a free event. Reservation required for attendance.
Limited space available. Please RSVP by February 20, 2015.
Airports & Transportation
- John Wayne Airport, Orange County (SNA) – 5 miles
- Long Beach Airport (LGB) – 21 miles
- Los Angeles International Airport (LAX) – 41 miles
Prime Time Shuttle
1-800-RED-VANS or primetimeshuttle.com
*Call ahead to schedule a pick up