Submit official transcripts for all institutions previously attended, including high school or GED. Request for Official Transcript form
- Professional Reference
Personal Reference (not required for RN to BSN applicants)
Resume (Business and Religion applicants only)
Complete Academic Registration Appointment upon completion of above steps.
Proof of High School graduation/GED
Cumulative grade point average of 2.0 (on 4.0 scale) or better on all prior college work
Completion of Application Process including forms, fees, essays, references, transcripts and academic registration appointment.
- Business applicants: proof of at least 3 years full-time work experience or request work experience petition from your admissions counselor.
- Early Childhood applicants: no work experience requirement.
- Psychology applicants: no work experience requirement.
- Religion applicants: proof of at least 3 years full-time work or ministry experience or request work experience petition from your admissions counselor.
- RN to BSN applicants: click here for complete list of requirements.
NOTE: Official (sealed) transcripts must be received from each institution attended, regardless of academic performance or granting of credit.
All applicants meeting the above-stated admission requirements will be considered by the Admission Committee. During the admission process, students will be informed of remaining requirements accompanied by a recommendation as to when and where the requirements may be completed.
The Admission Deadline for each cohort/group is two weeks prior to the orientation date.
Students applying for admission to the Professional Studies program must meet the Admission Requirements. Students wishing to take upper division courses must meet the 57 unit prerequisite. Exceptions for starting upper division coursework must be approved by the divisional Chair.