No matter your major or area of study, our staff will give you the understanding you need in an environment designed to help you excel. Our commitment to go beyond academics is by helping you in your efforts to secure financial aid, get the classes you need; and advise you as you make academic and career decisions.
Learn more by following the links below or call our office at 1-888-9DEGREE (1-888-933-4733) to speak with an education counselor.
- How to Apply
- Cohort Start Dates
- Online Application (New Student)
- Re-Admit Application (Returning Student)
- Student at Large (Non Degree Seeking Student)
*Please note that these applications are for Professional Studies degrees only, and will not be accepted for traditional undergraduate applicants.
- Business, Religion, Psychology Cohort Courses $485/unit
- RN to BSN Upper Division Courses $515/unit
- Early Childhood Education Upper Division Courses $485/unit
- Early Childhood Education Lower Division Courses $355/unit
General Adult Education
- Online and in classroom General Adult Education class are $355/unit