- Campus mailboxes are optional, with priority given to undergraduate students living on campus. New students are pre-assigned at the beginning of each semester. Late arrivals are sorted based on the availability of remaining boxes.
- Due to the limited number of mailboxes, students living off-campus are encouraged to receive mail at their place of residence.
- Classwork is sorted into mailboxes as it arrives. Work from students living off-campus is sorted into a separate file and may be retrieved upon walk-in.
- Incoming packages are sorted daily. On average, all incoming mail is completely processed by 12:00 pm. Large packages will be held inside the MCC and a notification slip will be placed inside the student’s box. Please bring this slip to an MCC worker to claim your package.
- Please note: Effective immediately, the MCC will no longer retrieve mail from student mailboxes. If you are having difficulty opening your box and/or have forgotten your combination, an MCC worker will be happy to assist you.
|Mail Forwarding||Change of Address|
The MCC no longer processes ID cards. For all ID card-related inquiries, please refer to the Information Technology (IT) Department. We apologize for any inconvenience.