|Copy Jobs||Business Cards||Outgoing Mail||Overnight Deliveries||Bulk Mailing|
Please send your request via e-mail attachment to email@example.com. Please also include the following details:
- Specify color or black & white
- Number of copies
- Type of paper
- Date and time needed
- Finishing, if needed. Examples include: 3-hole, double-sided, comb-binding, and/or stapling
- A phone number where you can be reached should the MCC have any questions
- The department and account number to charge. Personal copies must be paid for via cash and/or check at the time of pickup
PLEASE NOTE: While most copy jobs are completed on the same day they are requested, the Mail & Copy Center’s official policy is a 24 hour turnaround time on all copy requests. Rush orders needed within 4 hours will be subject to a surcharge equal to 15% of the total cost of the job. Please take this into consideration when submitting your orders.
Business card orders are processed every Monday to allow time for production. Orders placed later in the week will not be processed until the following Monday. In the event that an order needs to be expedited, additional charges may be incurred.
- On-campus distribution: Please include the box number of the student or the department of the staff/faculty member to whom you are delivering
- If possible, please seal envelopes larger than 9×12″ or thicker than 3/8″ prior to bringing them to the MCC for delivery
- Outgoing letters: Please write your department name on the envelope or bundle. This assists the MCC in ensuring that postage is charged correctly
USPS Express and Fed-Ex overnight shipments must be delivered to the MCC no later than 1:00 pm.
The MCC is happy to assist with preparing large mailings. This includes folding, inserting, address printing, sealing, and sorting. Please give the MCC two weeks advance notice if you plan on sending out mail in bulk.