The Mail Center processes and delivers incoming mail and packages, generates copies, and acts as a full-service shipping center for the entire university. The Mail Center strives to meet the office and logistical needs of students, faculty, and staff in an efficient, economical and courteous manner.
Services for Faculty & Staff
Services for Students
Mail and Copy Center Services:
- Sending and receiving mail and packages. The MCC works with all major couriers (USPS, FedEx, UPS, etc.)
- Copying: regular black & white copies are 0.04/single sided, 0.07/double sided; color copies are 0.24/single sided, 0.48/double sided. Larger paper sizes (up to 40″ wide) available upon request
- Colored paper available at 0.02/pastel, 0.03/neon, 0.04/pastel & white cardstock, 0.05/neon cardstock
- Faxing (0.25/page)
- Stamps (0.49) and envelopes (padded and regular) of various sizes available for purchase
- Comb-binding, stapling, and 3-hole punching of documents
Accepted forms of payment: cash, check, and flex-plus dollars (loaded onto VU ID cards).
- Hours: M-F, 8am – 5pm
- Direct Line: (714) 662-5298
- Fax Number: (714) 966-5460