The Department of Religion faculty represent many years of academic and ministerial experience both in the United States and abroad. Our faculty are sought after speakers at conferences and seminars; are published authors; and are editors of globally recognized Journals in the areas of Pentecostalism, missiology, leadership studies and theology.
April Wesbrook, Ph.D.
Greg Austring, Ph.D.
Sheri Benvenuti, Ph.D.
Roli Dela Cruz, Ph.D.
Willem H. Dogterom, D.Min.
Roger D. Heuser, Ph.D.
Richard Israel, Ph.D.
Frank Macchia, Th.D.
Douglas Petersen, Ph.D
Edmund J. Rybarczyk, Ph.D.
Gary J. Tyra, D.Min.
Jerry Camery-Hoggatt, Ph.D.
David G. Clark, Ph.D.
William C. Williams, Ph.D.
- CASEAREZ. Tommy: Developing a Christian Worldview and Christian Heritage
- ESTRADA, Rodolfo: Christian Heritage
- FESSLER, Brenton: Introduction to Youth Ministry and Foundations of Christian Life
- GRAY, Arthur: Old Testament Survey
- GROENBECH-DAM, Marc: New Testament Survey and Foundations of Christian Life
- HICKS, Richard: New Teatament Survey
- JACKSON, Alicia: Old Testament Survey
- JAY, Sarah: Christian Heritage
- SCOTT, Sarah: Introduction to Christian Formation & Discipleship
- SIM, John: New Testament Survey
- STEFAN, Crinisor: Christian Heritage and New Testament Survey
- YOUNG, Tim: Practicum: Student Leadership