Transcript Request Information and Download
If you are an alumnus of VUSC (SCC) and need a copy of your transcript for yourself or an official copy sent elsewhere, please download the Transcript Request.
The following information is required for transcript requests:
- your full name
- your former or maiden name (if applicable)
- your social security number (for identification purposes)
- your student ID number (if you remember!)
- your address
- the address where you’d like the transcript sent, or the name of someone who will be picking up your transcript (it cannot be released to anyone besides you unless you do this)
- your phone number
- the number of copies needed
- your signature (mandatory)
(NOTE: For your protection, we must receive a signed written request from you to release your transcript.)
All transcript requests will be $4 per copy*. Please provide correct amount as no refunds will be given for overpayment. Allow 7 working days for processing. Rush requests cost an additional $25. Rush transcripts are mailed via U.S. Mail. Payment is due at the time the request is made. Transcripts will not be issued to, or on behalf of, any student whose Vanguard student account is not paid in full or whose Federal Perkins loan is delinquent. Please feel free to call the Office of the Registrar at 714.556.3610 or email us if you have questions.
Your transcript request should be mailed to:
Office of the Registrar
55 Fair Drive
Costa Mesa, CA 92626
You can also fax your transcript request to 714.668.6126 or scan and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Students graduating 2012 and beyond will receive a complimentary copy of their transcript at the time they receive their diploma.