- Amoeba Web has great psychology links and resources
- Social Security Administration
- Census Bureau
- National Institute on Aging
- Maine Bureau of Elder and Adult Services a good example of a state unit on aging page.
Resource links especially for Seniors
- Senior net International Community of Computer Using Seniors
- Eldercare Web
- Elderhostel. Includes listing of elderhostel programs.
- Senior Sites a listing of nursing homes, assisted living facilities, retirement communities, and continuing care retirement communities with web pages.
- Healthtouch includes documents about health topics of interest to older adults and drug information.
- Assisted Living Store provides information for purchasing adaptive equipment for the independent living senior. This site is run by an MSU alumni!
- American Demographics magazine.
- Center for Demography and Economics of Aging can be found at the Center for Policy Research, Syracuse University.
- Center on Economics and Demography of Aging University of California, Berkeley
- Duke Center for Demographic Studies
- Health and Retirement Study (HRS). Nationally representative longitudinal survey. Asset and Health Dynamics Among the Oldest Old (AHEAD) survey is also found here.
- Labor and Population Program Rand Corporation
- Louis Harris Data Center
- Michigan Exploratory Center on the Demography of Aging (MECA)
- National Archive of Computerized Data on Aging at the Inter-University Consortium for Political and Social Research
- National Bureau of Economic Research
- National Center for Health Statistics includes Longitudinal Study of aging.
- Population Center Johns Hopkins University
- Population Aging Research Center University of Pennsylvania
- Roper Center for Public Opinion Research