Christian Association for Psychological Studies (CAPS)
Visit the CAPS National Site
Christian Association for Psychological Studies
Vanguard University Chapter
What is CAPS?
CAPS is a professional association of Christians who seek to encourage
- Understanding of the relationship between Christianity and the behavioral sciences at both the clinical/counseling and the theoretical/research levels.
- Fellowship among Christians in psychological and related professions.
- The spiritual, emotional and professional well-being of our members.
- Educational and research opportunities that assist the profession and the community at large.
- The pursuit of excellence … in the counseling clinic, in the classroom, in the community and in the member’s spiritual and emotional life.
How do I go about applying for membership in CAPS?
Complete the application: https://www.caps.net/joinstep1.asp